18th May 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam

Hello,
I am a student of 12 class and I want to prepare for 12th CBSE Board exam with the help of question papers of previous 3 years. I want to download papers of Biology, Chemistry and Physics of CBSE Board exam of previous 3 years. Kindly help me.

21st May 2015, 05:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of 12 class and I want to prepare for 12th CBSE Board exam with the help of question papers of previous 3 years. I want to download papers of Biology, Chemistry and Physics of CBSE Board exam of previous 3 years. Kindly help me.
Below are the attachments of 12th CBSE board question papers of past few years. Please download them.

17th December 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology question papers of last 3 years for 12th CBSE Board exam

I am student of class 10 and i went to prepare for 10 CBSE board exam with the help of the question paper of previous 5year. I went to download paper of science , socialscience , math, english, of CBSE board exam of previous 5 years . Please kindly help me

16th November 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir , My niece is in 12th Science, I want previous 5 years exam question papers. He is in Gujarati Medium and in maths group. If possible, please provide solution of that question papers.

my email id is [email protected]

Thanks a lot Sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?