25th September 2011, 02:14 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

National Board for Higher Mathematics M.A and M.Sc Scholarship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

National Board for Higher Mathematics M.A and M.Sc Scholarship Test Paper is a numerical one and questions asked are of multiple choices to solve. The paper is divided into 3 sections as Algebra, Analysis and geometry. The questions in the paper are 45 and each question is of equal marks. The paper has very high standard and all questions are of graduation level. Total marks in the paper are 45 and time given for this is 2 hours and 30 minutes only which is very less for the no. of questions. Students willing to take up mathematics for their higher studies should appear for this exam. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/national-bo...p-test-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. National Board for Higher Mathematics Research Scholarships Screening Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. National Defense Academy And Naval Academy Exam (I), Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to download previous years question papers of IGCSE 9th entrance exam? Tips to prepare for Mathematics and English? -- [New]
  8. Question papers for MSc Mathematics in JU? What is the cutoff for MSc mathematics?
  9. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. South African National Higher Education and Training Mathematics N2 previous years question papers?
  12. National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (I) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Chemistry Chemistry-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Tamilnadu Board Higher Secondary Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
26th September 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: National Board for Higher Mathematics M.A and M.Sc Scholarship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

y we have to use 8 of the starting numbers in 8051 microprosser
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?