National Board for Higher Mathematics M.A and M.Sc Scholarship Test Papers
The National board for higher Mathematics conducts a scholarship test for the admission in MA or M.Sc. in mathematics. The scholarship is highly prestigious and lots of candidates apply for this golden opportunity. The eligibility for this test is B.Sc. or Maths (Hons.) in 1st class.
The paper of this scholarship test is numerical one and all questions are needed to be solved in order to get maximum marks. The paper is a multiple choice type paper and candidates are required to choose correct answer from the choices given along with the questions. The paper contains 45 questions and these questions are divided into 3 section; Algebra, Analysis and Geometry. Each question is of equal marks. The questions are of a very high standard and in some questions answer should be the nearest one or the qualifying one. The paper does not have any negative marking in it.
Frequently asked questions:
The paper of the scholarship test is a multiple choice paper and questions asked are of a very high standard. The questions are divided into 3 sections; Algebra, Analysis and geometry. The questions are such as De Moivre’s theorem, polynomial, cyclic, homomorp-hisms, permutations, statements, vector space, continuous real-valued functions, convergence of the series, and seventh roots of unity. The questions in this paper are of graduation standard.
Total marks and time allotted:
Maximum marks for the students are 45 and time allotted for the paper is 2 hours and 30 minutes. The questions in the paper are of equal marks. The paper is divided into 3 sections of equal marks.
- Higher Mathematics by TMH
- Advanced Mathematics by Golden publications
- National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Papers
- National Board for Higher Mathematics Research Scholarships Screening Test Papers
- Details on National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Scholarship
- Scholarship Details in BJB Junior College
- Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Mathematics Papers
- Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Mathematics Paper-I Papers
- Scholarships for B.Tech & B.Arch in LPU
- Details on Scholarship exams for 8th and 9th students by Directorate of Education of Delhi
- L&T Build India Scholarship
- Scholarship in Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- Scholarships offered in ACEM
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Details on Aakash Institute Admission cum Scholarship Test
- Difference between ACST and ANTHE in Akash Institute
- Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Exam Mathematics Paper I Papers