15th January 2011, 02:30 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The National Board of Higher Mathematics undertakes screening test in order to recruit eligible candidates in the Research Scholarship Programs. The Question Paper is divided into five sections namely, Algebra, Analysis, Topology, Applied Mathematics and Miscellaneous. The total marks of the questions paper is 40, and each of the section has a maximum marks of eight. Each of the Section contains around ten questions and there are nine questions based on Multiple based types in the first, second and third section. The total time duration for the question paper is 150 minutes. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/national-board-of-higher-mathematics-nbhm-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. National Board for Higher Mathematics M.A and M.Sc Scholarship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. National Board for Higher Mathematics Research Scholarships Screening Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Where should i apply for Class 4th Maths Olympiad at Pune? -- [New]
  4. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. National Defense Academy And Naval Academy Exam (I), Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to download previous years question papers of IGCSE 9th entrance exam? Tips to prepare for Mathematics and English?
  9. Chhattisgarh Board Class 12 Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (I) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. South African National Higher Education and Training Mathematics N2 previous years question papers?
  12. CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Chemistry Chemistry-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Tamilnadu Board Higher Secondary Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
8th February 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how can I apply for NBHM scholarship for undergraduates?
14th December 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please send me topics of algebra analysis topology applied mathematics
for nbhm exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?