31st March 2012, 07:56 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- Geography Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The course of geography seeks to familiarise students about the land, terrain, climate, people, and vegetation of their country and beyond. While this paper specifically focuses on the Indian subcontinent and its various features like agriculture, population, vegetation, climate, means of irrigation, it also seeks to familiarise students with locations of different places and physical landmarks. Along with the whole theoretical education, the course also focuses on practical learning of plotting of maps and graphs which are crucial to the study of geography. Some of the topics covered by this discipline are different trade forms, Himalayas and sub Himalayan range in details, Dams and multipurpose projects and different means of irrigation, climate of India, Remote sensing and its application, conventional and non- conventional source of energy, soils in India, features and products of Indian agriculture, population, vegetation in different regions of the country. The paper holds 100 marks out of which 20 marks are for Map pointing. An outline map of India will be given and you have to mark some places given in the paper in that map. The paper holds more short questions than long ones. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- Mathematics Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC - Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- English Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC - Science Paper I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- History and Civics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SSLC Examinations- English Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- Geography Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Tamil (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Geography Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Tamil (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Tamil Nadu Open University B.C.A First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Foundation Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination Arabic (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Indian Culture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th Tamil Nadu State Board exam -- [New]
  18. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination English (Paper I) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?