26th March 2012, 12:09 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- History and Civics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination on History and Civics tests the candidate’s knowledge of Indian and World History. In the Civics section, the candidate must have sufficient knowledge of Indian polity and some of the major organizations of the world such as the UNO and the SAARC. A thorough knowledge of Ancient Indian civilizations, the Indian Freedom struggle and significant events is world history is mandatory. The candidate should also be able to associate major symbols, know abbreviated forms of most organizations under the UNO and also have knowledge of current affairs in the country and across the world. A working knowledge of the Constitution would be of immense help. Questions are set topic wise, such as on the Sarajevo Tragedy or Impact of the British Rule in India. Apart from theoretical questions on History and Civics, students should also be able to mark historically important places on the world map. This 2 and half hour 100 marks paper is very much scoring as it contains lots of short questions where you can score heavily. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- Mathematics Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- Mathematics Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC - Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- English Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC - Science Paper I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Exam History and Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SSLC Examinations- English Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Tamil (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Maharashtra Board SSC History-Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Tamil (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Tamil Nadu Open University B.C.A First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- Geography Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Foundation Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Tamil Nadu Board Matriculation Examination Arabic (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Indian Culture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Download Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th Tamil Nadu State Board exam -- [New]
28th March 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- History and Civics Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

Kerala pg dental entrance examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?