14th June 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I shall be highly obliged if you kindly give me the address and name of the institution where "Diploma in clinical pathology" is imparted.

Regards,

A.T. Maity

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Clinical Pathology or Anesthesia for experienced Clinical Instructor?
  2. Can I do Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done BSCMLT?
  3. What does the (D.C.P.) diploma of clinical pathology course contain? Is it inferior to MD Pathology?
  4. Can I be eligible for the post graduate diploma in clinical pathology? I am a 10th standard student
  5. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Clinical Pathology after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  6. Am I eligible for Diploma in Clinical Pathology if done B.Sc in Biology?
  7. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-Haematology, Clinical Pathology and Cytology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Paper
  8. Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc MLT on 10th basis?
  9. The TamilNadu Dr. MGR Medical University Diploma in Clinical Pathology-general and Systematic Pathology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Is there any exam for DNB after DCP? Colleges that conduct these courses?
  11. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
  12. Is DNB exam necessary after DCP? How to get admission in DNB post DCP? Name of colleges?
  13. How to do PG DCP(Clinical Pathology)? I have passed BHMS
  14. Is MCH in Cardiovascular and Thoracic from BJ Medical College Pune recognized by medical council of India?
  15. Best institute in India for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathogy? Am I eligible for this course being 39 years old? -- [New]
  16. Are there DNB courses for dental students(BDS)?
  17. Which are some medical related PG courses? Opportunities and universities in India and Abroad?
  18. DNB courses for B.D.S students (dental students)? other postgraduate courses after BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd October 2015, 11:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Name and address of institutions where Diploma in Clinical Pathology is imparted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I shall be highly obliged if you kindly give me the address and name of the institution where "Diploma in clinical pathology" is imparted.

Regards,

A.T. Maity

Given below the name and address of the colleges:

Amrita University AIMS, Ponekkara(PO), Kochi, Kerala.
Armed Forces Medical College, Wanowire, Pune, Maharashtra.
Banki College, No. 1 -2 Build. 93/26 near V35 mall Gurunanak Pura Mangal Bazar Road, Delhi.
Dr.D.Y.Patil Vidyapeeth, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra.
Government Kilpauk Medical College, Kilpauk, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Swami Rama Himalayan University, Swami Ram Nagar Jolly Grant, Doiwala, Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Vani Road, Mharsul, Nasik, Maharashtra.
N.R.I.Medical College, Chintareddypalam, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh.
S.M. College, Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Tamilnadu Dr.M.G.R. University, No.69 Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai, Tamilnadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?