29th August 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?

Hi sir ihave BSc in MLS &MT(ASCPi) am i eligible for DCP & how to join? plz send me reply in my email : [email protected]
Thank you

23rd January 2015, 09:37 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: B.Sc in MLS & MT(ASCPi) is eligible for PG in DCP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir ihave BSc in MLS &MT(ASCPi) am i eligible for DCP & how to join? plz send me reply in my email : [email protected]
Thank you
Yes of course you can join in PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology after B.Sc course. Those candidates who have completed their Diploma or Graduation course related to Clinical Pathology can apply. Since, you have completed Graduation in Medical Laboratory Science so you can apply for PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-> Applicants who are interested to get admission in PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology, must have passed the Diploma or Graduation in relevant specialization from a recognized board.

-> The minimum marks required for qualification is 50%.

-> The candidates who have passed Intermediate are also eligible to apply for the course.

-> Admission is based on the candidate academic performance.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?