23rd April 2012, 12:16 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Mumbai Arts Psychology TYBA-Cognitive Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The Cognitive Psychology paper aims at providing students with a firm understanding of psychology as a cognitive process. It involves topics like how motivation and emotions work, how they can be applied, detected and determined, cognition, intelligence and how human beings think, the anatomical nuances of the brain, stress and health and so on. The use of term papers and other practical applications of psychology like the collection of fact-based data are very important for this paper. Cognitive psychology is a branch of the subject which can be studied on its own after attaining a basic degree in the subject. Patterns recognition, the role of attention, autobiographical memory, mental imagery and such topics are also part of the course and are aimed at inculcating skills which will be valuable even in practical work. Generally practical work will be a mandatory part of the course and students need to account for that as well. Clear instructions are given to answer any 5 questions by taking at least 2 questions each from Section I and Section II and 1 more question from any section of their choice. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers for Mumbai University TYBA Industrial and Organizational Psychology
  2. University of Mumbai Arts Psychology TYBA-Abnormal Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. University of Mumbai Arts - Psychology TYBA- Industrial and Organisational Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to do M.A Psychogy? I am a IT engineer student
  6. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-II-Social Psychology (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. BSc Psychology question papers?
  9. Annamalai BSc Psychology 2nd model question papers?
  10. Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-I-Basic of Psychological Processes (Paper-I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Msc Psychology Previous year Question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get admission in TYBA Psychology?
  13. How should I become a Psychologist? What should I do? Are there any colleges in Mumbai to complete my Psychology degree?
  14. Indian Statistical Institute JRF in Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 1st Year- Human Development and Health Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  17. Top universities and their entrance exams for Master in Psychology? Previous year papers of those entrance exam? -- [New]
  18. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?