7th March 2012, 02:06 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-II-Social Psychology (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

Social Psychology is a very interesting subject as it deals with the feelings, emotions, behaviours and though process of the individuals and how presence of someone else influences them. In scientific terms all these are psychological variables which we can measure in human beings. As we can infer from the name itself that it is a bridge between Sociology and Psychology. Nalanda University knows the importance of this subject for the Psychology students and thus has added it in the curriculum of Part I of Bachelors degree in Psychology. As the previous year’s question papers suggests you won’t objective questions here. What you get is only subjective questions, all having same weightage. The good thing about this paper is that you have plenty of choices as you need to answer 50% of the total questions given i.e. 5 out of 10. Some common questions include definition of Social Psychology, its historical background, Socialization’s Psychoanalytical theory, Prejudice definition and its causes, informal and formal leader’s differences, principles of Propaganda, Social Power, and Public Opinion etc. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers for your help.

Related Questions:
  1. Nalanda Open University-BA in Psychology (Hons) Part-II-Social Psychology (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers -- [New]
  2. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Methodology of Social Research (Paper III) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Part III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Nalanda Open University B.A. Geography (Hons) Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Nalanda Open University BCA Part III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Economics Theory (Paper IX) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Classical Sociological Tradition (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. NET Psychology (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Theoretical Perspectives in Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Rural Economics (Paper XV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Nalanda Open University B.A. Geography (Hons) Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Economic Development and Planning (Paper XIII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Perspectives of Indian Society (Paper IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Nalanda Open University-BA in Political Science Comparative Government and Politics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Banking and International Trade (Paper X) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Aarthik Vicharo ka Ithihaas (Paper XI) Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?