27th April 2012, 02:16 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Mumbai-Commerce Banking and Finance MCom Part 1-Commercial Banking Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The Commercial Banking and Management papers deal principally with the operations of commercial and corporate banks and financial institutions. The paper will contain questions on the principles of accounting and other such basic concepts like the business and corporate laws. Questions pertaining to the financial services concerned within this field, theoretical questions based on banking law and practice and other such related theories and questions on credit management which could be part of the paper. It is important that the student keeps track of business statistics of both domestic and international levels. There will be various questions which will pertain to the different laws. This will test the awareness and quickness of mind to handle different financial situations. There will be different management theories that will be part of this paper and the national and internal laws connected to these theories. Commercial Banking Management paper has two sections with 4 questions in both the sections and one should attempt 2 from each. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. Last years Mumbai University M.Com part I banking and finance question papers?
  2. ICFAI University MBA Central Banking and Commercial Banking (MB3G2B) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Mumbai Commerce - Business Management MCom Part 2 Entrepreneurship Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Money, Banking And Public Finance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  6. Best courses after 12th (commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  8. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Details of pursuing PhD in Economics after M.Com in Banking & Finance?
  10. TNOU MBA Degree/PGDITM-E-Commerce (MSP-83) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Banking and International Trade (Paper X) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Solved question papers of previous year for PGD in Banking & Finance 1st semester examination conducted by Pune University?
  13. ICFAI University, MBA, Money, Banking and Credit Management (MB3G1B) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Procedure to join Banking sector for MBA(Finance) candidate of Mumbai University?
  15. Can I do any short term diploma course with B.Com?
  16. Last 5 years question papers of MBA(Banking & Finance) 1st year exam conducted by Bharathiar University?
  17. ICFAI University MBA-Management of Banking Companies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce? -- [New]
28th July 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Mumbai-Commerce Banking and Finance MCom Part 1-Commercial Banking Management Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

i wish to give m.com part 2 in bankin finance through university of mumbai....
so aftr result i cn appear from it na? pla rply is it avaible here... or i hv to complusory do from any college onli............ nd take admission there....
16th October 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Mumbai-Commerce Banking and Finance MCom Part 1-Commercial Banking Management Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

refernce book of commercial bank management and financial services
11th March 2014, 03:52 PM
neha vora198

Default Re: University of Mumbai-Commerce Banking and Finance MCom Part 1-Commercial Banking Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

hi I m neha I wnt mcom part 1 question paper of October 2013 n last five years of mumbai university ..plzz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?