4th March 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Banking sector for MBA(Finance) candidate of Mumbai University?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am doing M.B.A. in Finance from Mumbai University
and looking forward to join Banking sector...
What I have to do for join Banking sector?
Please help me regarding this.

29th May 2015, 09:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to join Banking sector for MBA(Finance) candidate of Mumbai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am doing M.B.A. in Finance from Mumbai University
and looking forward to join Banking sector...
What I have to do for join Banking sector?
Please help me regarding this.
Well, If you are interested to make your career in the banking sector, then you must appear and qualify in the Written exam and Interview, which is organized by the respective bank. Being an MBA degree holder, you can appear in the IBPS PO entrance exam which is conducted by the Common Written exam every year. Let's the IBPS PO exam eligibility criteria,

- Those candidates who have completed their Graduation from a recognized university are eligible.
- The applicant's age should be between 20 years to 30 years and Upper age relaxation will be given for those candidates who are belong to the reserved category.

Official website - www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?