26th September 2012, 11:43 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of NB, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Pol Sc. Part I-Course 5 Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

The subject of political science primarily deals with the system of governance of a particular nation in question. It helps in understanding the people and their needs and accordingly formulates the laws to govern the masses in question or else it might run into chaos.

Importance of the paper

The proper governance of a country by keeping its peoples' law bound maintains its system and keeps its economy healthy and at the same time people happy. A slew of reforms is required from time to time owing to the changing needs of the people.

Important topics

The administration is not only about formulating hypothetical laws but pragmatic laws and at the same time also implementing them. Thus there are several questions based on the various models that are used to understand the administrative systems like the Sala model of Fred Higgs and likewise. There are several questions on the various government policies and their efficiency like the Zilla parishads of India, grass root planning, performance budgeting etc. It also deals with the formation and constitution of the various planning bodies like the central social welfare board etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Tamil Nadu Open University, B.Com. Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 3 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  3. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education-Communication Technology for Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Alagappa University Distance Education-BBM Degree-First Year Principles Of Economics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  6. IGNOU: Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education: Management of Distance Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  8. Nalanda Open University BCA Part I Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  9. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence?
  10. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  11. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  12. Can I do LLB through correspondence?
  13. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  14. List of Institutions for M.Ed approved by Indian Government?
  15. Information about B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai?
  16. Kuvempu University, B.A in History, Paper IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Nalanda Open University BCA Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of NB, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Pol Sc. Part I-Course 5 Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers

plz send me jnu geography m.a entrance exams question paper.. plz smbdy hlp me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?