21st February 2011, 10:29 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Civil services General Studies Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The General Studies Paper of the civil services exam contains a total of 150 questions. The questions are generally from the topics like current affairs of national and international importance, history of India, Indian Politics and Economy. The total marks contained by this paper are 150 and the maximum time allowed to solve this paper is 2 hours. Each question of the paper contains equal marks and there is a negative marking scheme for each incorrect answer. The question paper is printed in both Hindi and English language. The civil service examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in India. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/civil-servi...s-exam-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Civil Services Physics Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Civil Services Chemistry Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. UPSC Civil Services: Economics Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Civil Services Commerce Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. UPSC Civil Services Botany Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Civil Services Geography Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Civil Services Electrical Engineering Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. UPSC Civil Services: Statistics Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Civil Services Prelims History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous year papers of Tamilnadu Civil Services exam especially for prelims?
  11. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. UPSC Civil Services Agriculture Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous years papers of Civil Services Commerce and Law Question papers for both prelims and final exam? -- [New]
  14. Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper II) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Civil Services Examination Law (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Civil Services Examination Commerce and Accountancy (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Combined Engineering Services Civil Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Civil Services Examination Chemistry (Paper I) - Download Previous Years Question Papers
23rd February 2011, 09:45 PM
IYAPPAN karuppasamy

Smile Re: Civil services General Studies Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj_m View Post
The General Studies Paper of the civil services exam contains a total of 150 questions. The questions are generally from the topics like current affairs of national and international importance, history of India, Indian Politics and Economy. The total marks contained by this paper are 150 and the maximum time allowed to solve this paper is 2 hours. Each question of the paper contains equal marks and there is a negative marking scheme for each incorrect answer. The question paper is printed in both Hindi and English language. The civil service examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in India. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/civil-servi...s-exam-papers/
thank u for questions
25th February 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Civil services General Studies Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please put ies previous question papers of ece branch
25th February 2011, 01:25 PM

Default Re: Civil services General Studies Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I HAVE APPLY FOR THE POST OF DY.MAMLATDAR . PLEASE GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT WHICH BOOKS ARE USEFUL TO ME FOR EXAME AND GIVE ME GIDENCE FOR SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER FORMET AND YOU HAVE LAST QUESTION PEPAR PLEASE SEND TO ME IN MY E-MAIL ID. [email protected]
13th April 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

please send me detail about PCS on my [email protected].
25th May 2011, 03:51 PM
vikas.r

Thanks for providing questions sets of Civil services (PT). This will help me for better preparations.

Best Regards:
Vikas
17th October 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Please Send Me UP POLICE SI Exam Modulo Paper
Thanks
26th November 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a12th class student. i want to become an i.a.s officer.i read newspaper daily watch t.v news. read a lot of social study books,so what else is to be done to crack the exams for i.a.s?
1st January 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

i m in class 10th and want 2 ask which subject i should choose in 11th,if in future i want to join ias?
can i choose arts maths
??????????????
please reply me
9th January 2012, 12:56 PM
waseemakhtar9

pls send me previous year exam question paper of punjab pcs on my email id
14th January 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of pre exam of ips
1st February 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BUMS, AND I HAVE JOINED IGNOU FOR B.A. IN SOCIOLOGY. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET THROUGH IPS
20th March 2012, 05:51 PM
sri_08moni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a12th class student. i want to become an i.a.s officer.i read newspaper daily watch t.v news. read a lot of social study books,so what else is to be done to crack the exams for i.a.s?

You have to prepare in a strategic way that is the only way
30th September 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.previous question Papers
18th July 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Tripura police service and Tripura civil service exams questions papers of 2011
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?