18th May 2011, 11:22 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Pune, BBA, Sem I-Business Communication Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper is purely descriptive and there are no objective questions in it. There are five questions with internal choices. The candidates have to answer all the questions based on the instructions. The paper is marked out of 80 and the candidates are allotted 3 hours for answering all the questions in the paper. The candidates need to score 40% to pass the exam. Question 5 consists of eight sub questions and four of them have to be answered. In case the candidate answers more than the required number of questions, the questions that give the maximum aggregate will be selected. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/university-...skills-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. University of Pune, BBA Ist Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Pune, BBA, Sem I-Business Organisation and Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Pune, BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Tamil Nadu Open University-BBA 2nd Year-Business Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Anna University Centre for Distance Education MBA 1st Sem- Communication Skills Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  7. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Communication Skills and Technical Writing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Punjab Technical University BBA 2nd Sem-Macro Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. University of Pune, BBA, 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. IETE AMIETE -ET/CS/IT (New Scheme) Communication Skills & Technical Writing Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  11. WBUT, MCA, Sem I Business English and Communication (HU101 (MCA)) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem.-Physics II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Mumbai University, BE, 2nd Communication Skills (CS) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Gujarat Technological University Aeronautical Engineering (Semester-I Communication Skills) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Gujarat Technological University Electronics and Communication Engineering 3rd Sem Circuits and Network Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Tamil Nadu Open University MCA Second Year Communication Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Mumbai University, B.E in IT, 4th Sem., Principles of Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Mumbai University-BE in Electrical Engineering-7th Sem Communication Engineering II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
26th May 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Pune, BBA, Sem I-Business Communication Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please tell me how much vacancy in college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?