12th April 2011, 02:30 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Pune LLM (Sem. I) Constitutional and Legal order- I (LW 101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The total time availed to solve this question paper is of three hours. There are total 12 questions in this paper which are divided into two sections as Section A and Section B. there are options provided in each of the section for the betterment of the students. The questions of this paper are both objective type subjective type. Section A of the question paper contains a total of 5 questions of which 3 are to be answered correctly. Section B of the paper contains 7 questions, of which 4 questions are required to be answered correctly. The total marks for this paper is 75. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit:http://entrance-exam.net/university-o...lw-101-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. University Of Pune LLM (Sem I) Research Methodology and Legal Education-I (LW-104) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. University of Pune LLM (Semester II) Legal Theory and Feminist Jurisprudence-II (LW-202) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. University of Pune LLM (Sem II) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-II (LW-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. PTU MCA 1st Sem-Introduction to Information Technology (MCA-101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Delhi University LLM Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. CLAT(LLM) previous years question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. University Of Pune LLM (Semester I) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-I (LW-103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Solved question papers of LLM Semester I of Pune University?
  10. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) First Year- Legal Education and Research Methodology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. WBUT Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. University of Pune, BBA, Sem I-Business Organisation and Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Cochin University LLM 1st Sem Administrative Process - Nature and Scope Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. University of Pune, BBA, Sem I-Business Communication Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience? -- [New]
  17. Previous years question papers of Pune University for LLB first year?
  18. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Analytical and Spectroscopic Analysis (Paper: 1.01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?