8th April 2011, 07:18 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University Of Pune LLM (Sem I) Research Methodology and Legal Education-I (LW-104) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Research methodology and Legal education forms the basis of the LLM degree since the student needs to be aware of the legal education and the research technology. The paper is of three hours with 7 questions, each of fifteen marks, out of which students need to write only four. The questions are all essay type questions and the students need to elaborate their answers as much as they can.The knowledge about the legal education system is very important for a student having LLM degree, though the subject is taught in their first semester, the students need to remember it forever. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit:http://entrance-exam.net/university-...lw-104-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) First Year- Legal Education and Research Methodology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. University of Pune LLM (Sem. I) Constitutional and Legal order- I (LW 101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Gujarat Technological University MBA 2nd Sem-Research Methodology and operations Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. University of Pune LLM (Semester II) Legal Theory and Feminist Jurisprudence-II (LW-202) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Research Methodology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. University of Pune LLM (Sem II) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-II (LW-203) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Nalanda Open University MA in Sociology-Part I-Methodology of Social Research (Paper III) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Kuvempu University LLM (Distance Education) First Year- Judicial Process Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Research Methodology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. TamilNadu Teachers Education University M.Ed degree Exam (2008-2009 Batch)- Research Methodology and Educational Statistics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  12. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Business Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. University Of Pune LLM (Semester I) Law, Social Transformation and Judicial Process in India-I (LW-103) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Solved question papers of LLM Semester I of Pune University?
  15. Kuvempu University LLM(Distance Education) First Year- Law and Social Transformation in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. University of Pune, BBA, Sem I-Business Organisation and Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Cochin University LLM 1st Sem Administrative Process - Nature and Scope Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. University of Pune, BBA, Sem I-Business Communication Skills Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
8th April 2011, 11:18 PM
shubham lenekar

Default Re: University Of Pune LLM (Sem I) Research Methodology and Legal Education-I (LW-104) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

This a good facility. It is a very good.
9th April 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University Of Pune LLM (Sem I) Research Methodology and Legal Education-I (LW-104) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i need bank po's previous papers
9th April 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to CET Practice question paper
9th April 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to MHT-CET practice question on phy,che
10th April 2011, 12:01 PM
suvajoty

Respected Sir,
i am suvajoty, i need some last year question papers of acting.
pls sir send me this.
thanking you,
suvajoty....
10th April 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

when to submit form?
10th April 2011, 07:14 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

here i am providing University of Pune LLM -sem1- research methodology papers

go through that get benefit of that
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Merge_LLM_sem.pdf(236.1 KB, 213 views)
12th January 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I need previous year question papers of judicial service examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?