23rd October 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct spelling mistake in father's name in 10th Mark sheet of CBSE Board?

Is it possible to do the correction of my father's name in the madhyamik examination of wbbse after passing of 32 years

Related Questions:
  1. Way to correct the wrong DOB in 10th certificate?
  2. How to correct the spelling mistake in AIEEE admit card online?
  3. When I will receive my Original Marksheet of 10th NIOS Board exam?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. Subject code of answer sheet of science in 10th CBSE board examination?
  7. Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?
  8. Filled the address coloumn in small letters in AIEEE form. Rejection possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the date of issue of TANCET marksheet?
  10. Sent the JEE application form with unattested photocopy of marksheet?
  11. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  12. How can I get admission in 11th class in RBSE in hindi medium school after passing 10th class from CBSE English medium school and required documents for the same?
  13. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  14. Will my form get rejected if there is a mistake of spelling in Demand Draft?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. How to get 12th marks sheet after completion of 3 years diploma?
  17. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  18. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
18th November 2019, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to correct spelling mistake in father's name in 10th Mark sheet of CBSE Board?

Sir way to correct my father's name spelling in 10th marksheet and I do 9th class from another school because transfer case. Sir please tell what I can do
18th November 2019, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th cbse in 2011 and there is little mistake in my father's name.
So can any one tell me how can i correct it
Email- [email protected]
14th December 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am passed 10th 2019 due to wrong spelling my father name in my birth certificate same spelling enter in my dmc. Sir plz. Tell me how I correction my father name my mail I'd. rpkhokher73@gmail
26th December 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

My father middle name is missing in my 10th certificate l, please let me know how shall I correct it.
Please email me on [email protected]

Thanks
3rd January 2020, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I Abusaad javed i want to add my father's surname in the 10th marksheet. I pass out from 10 class in last year.
Please help me on my email. (
[email protected])
22nd May 2020, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How To I Correct My Father Spelling 10th Mark sheet
18th September 2020, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

IN MY CASE, AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION IN CLASS i IN KENDRIYA VIDALAYA SANTRAGACHI BIRTH CERIFICATE SUBMITTED THEREIN MY FATHER'S FIRST NAME RANAJIT WAS SPELT AS RANJIT. WHEREAS SUBSEQUENTLY WHEN I FILLED UP FORM FOR RGISTRATION & BOARD EXAM MY FATHER NAME WAS CORRECTLY SPELT AS RANAJIT AND ACCORDINGLY FROM CBSE IN
ADMIT CARD AND MARK SHEET MY FATHER NAME HAS BEEN GIVEN AS RANAJIT CORRECTLY. NOW I HAVE BEEN ASKED FROM THE SCHOOL TO CORRECT MY FATHER NAME AS RANAJIT
. IN PLACE OF RANJIT WRONGLY SPELT IN BIRTH CERTIFCATE ISSUED IN 2004.
KINDLY ADVISE ME DOCUMENTS NEEDS TO BE SUBMITTED TO REGULARISE THIS ISSUE.
1st November 2020, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

My Father Name is NARESH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA but Marksheet and certificate Name is NARESH KR SRIVSTAVA Please tell me procedure of correction.
1st November 2020, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

My Father name is NARESH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA but 10 and 12 mark sheet and certificate name is given NARESH KR SRIVASTAVA. Please tell me procedure of correction.
14th July 2022, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Actually sir my mother's surname is incorrect in my 10th's certificate and birth certificate so it is clear that my admission form will also have the same and also on withdrawal certificate. But till now mine 12th result has not been declared. So I will face difficulty in it or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?