1st March 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BCA after a gap of 3 years after 12th NIOS Commerce?

I have studied 12th Commerce from NIOS Board. I have completed my studies 3 years ago. After that I was doing part time job. Now I am 20 years old. I am interested to do BCA. I am eligible for BCA admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in BCom after a gap of 5 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 25 years old candidate?
  2. Admission in BBA after a gap of 3 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 20 years old candidate? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if completed 12th Commerce from NIOS without Maths?
  5. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce if completed 11th NIOS 2 years ago?
  6. Under which category can a Ayurveda Doctor apply in Group I exam? Am I eligible for the exam?
  7. Can I get admission in class 12th NIOS with one year gap? What is the procedure of admission?
  8. Admission in correspondence BCA for 12th NIOS student?
  9. Can i get admission in BCA in IP after passing 12th (Arts) from NIOS?
  10. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  11. Can I apply for 12th NIOS board to improve my marks to appear for JEE after 2 years gap?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in 12th NIOS if having gap of a year after 10th NIOS? Will it create problem at the time of pursuing graduation?
  13. Can I join 12th standard in NIOS after 20 years gap?
  14. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
  15. Which colleges provide admission in BCA to 12th NIOS student?
  16. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if completed 12th from NIOS board after two years gap? List of universities with minimum bands required for admission?
  17. Will my campus placement chances get affected due to 3 years gap between 12th and Graduation?
  18. Can I get admission in IITs for JEE advanced having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS board?
8th March 2018, 05:14 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BCA after a gap of 3 years after 12th NIOS Commerce?

Yes you are eligible to pursue BCA after 3 years of gap.
There is no any restriction in pursuing further studies after a gap.
You can continue studies at any age as well as after a long gap also.
NIOS certificates are also valid all over India.
8th March 2018, 08:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BCA even after a gap of 3 years after 12th commerce from NIOS board.

Course Highlight of BCA:-
Duration: 3 years
Level: Graduation
Type: Degree
Eligibility: Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from any stream with English or equivalent with minimum 45 percent marks from any recognized board/institute.
9th March 2018, 04:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to pursue BCA course after the completion of class 12th from NIOS Board and having a gap of three years after your studies, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BCA course from the respective Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?