24th December 2018, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BCom after a gap of 3 years for 19 years old 12th Commerce candidate?

Hi everyone, I have studied 12th Commerce from Haryana State Board. I have completed my study 3 years ago. After that I was doing part time job. Now I am 19 years old. I am interested to do BCom now. I am eligible for BCom admission?

26th December 2018, 08:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BCom after a gap of 3 years for 19 years old 12th Commerce candidate?

You can apply for admission at any college or university, if you have got class 12th qualification with commerce stream. Being a 19 year old, you will be eligible for admission surely.

Admission will be mostly on the basis of merit, which will be decided through entrance exam or in most cases, through the class 12th marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?