29th August 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission in class 11th at Samritans School, Hoshangabad?

I want admission in class 11th . with stream maths any school give me admission with cgpa is 5.8 of class 10th ? i want admission in school . school name is samritans in hoshangabad malakhedi babai rood . i want read maths i never want to take any other stream plees can you help m ?

5th May 2015, 02:01 PM
tyson helper

Default Re: Admission in class 11th at Samritans School, Hoshangabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want admission in class 11th . with stream maths any school give me admission with cgpa is 5.8 of class 10th ? i want admission in school . school name is samritans in hoshangabad malakhedi babai rood . i want read maths i never want to take any other stream plees can you help m ?
It is very difficuilt to take admission in that particular stream with maths with such a low CGPA.what you can do is to make request to the school's principal or you can do 10 class again with open examinations.
9th May 2015, 12:54 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Admission in class 11th at Samritans School, Hoshangabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I think that your School must have Intermediate course assigned to its curriculum. So, i will suggest you to go with your school for the completion of Intermediate Education. Also there are many school that will help you to take admission in them. there is a school called Kopal higher Senior Secondary School, in Nehru Nagar, Bhopal. The admissions are going on, so you can try here in this School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?