5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission fee of Kidzee Play School? Eligibility to get admission for 3 years old child?

Please let me know about the admission fee of Kidzee Play School. I want to admit my 3 years old child in this play school. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria.

12th October 2016, 01:59 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission fee of Kidzee Play School? Eligibility to get admission for 3 years old child?

KIDZEE Play School which is known to be a best play school in India with its branches across all India and known for leading a great foundation in the beginners for achieving their goals.

As your child is 3 years old so he/she is eligible for admission in the Nursery of KIDZEE Play School as the students lying in the age group 2.5 years to 3.5 years are provided admission in the same class.

For more details about the admission procedure or for the reasons you must go for KIDZEE Play School you can log on to the link www.kidzee.com and register yourself their by giving the details in the provided entries to get desired details.
12th October 2016, 07:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission fee of Kidzee Play School? Eligibility to get admission for 3 years old child?

As your child is 3 years old, so he/she can get admitted in nursery. In Kidzee Play School kids whose age group is in between 2.6 to 3.6 years are admitted into nursery.

There is no such eligibility required for the admission of kids in nursery. They should have cleared their play group and during the interview they should be able to answer the questions asked which are already taught in play group. They should have valid documents like birth certificate and transfer certificate of the previous school.

The admission fees for Kidzee Play School is:

Annual Fees : Rs. 5000/-

Tuition Fees : Rs. 600/- to Rs. 1000/- per month.

Student Kit : Rs. 675/-

Application Form : Rs. 125/-
23rd March 2017, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know about the admission process & fee of Kidzee PreSchool. I want to admit my 3 years old child in this play school. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria.
27th March 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the actual fees for lkg in kidzee? What subjects will you teach them? Can I get easy Admission in other schools after UKG?
5th April 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

My child 1.8 years I choose your school but fees structure they offered me 18thousand monthly fees extra 1300 is it right fee
27th April 2018, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

My son has got admission in junior kg in kidzee foundation, indirapuram. They charged 13600 in the name of admission fee and 3600 monthly fee which is not matching with your details, what should I do?
17th July 2018, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

My child is 30 months old is it possible to get an admission in playschool
Also am looking for any teacher job at the same school if possible
Am graduated from B.R.Ambedker university
Please reply something to my number 9182801606
11th October 2018, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

My baby is 2.2 year old & I choose your school for play & nursery pleade tell me the fees structure.
6th November 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I needs to admit my daughter for LKG (3.6 year) so i wants to be know about the fee structure in Kidzee, Can some one can get the info here!!
9th November 2018, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

My daughter is 2 years old and i am seeking admission in play group so, i want to know the fee structure of Vashi Navi Mumbai Branch.
3rd April 2019, 07:03 PM
johntight

A playschool is the first platform for learning. First of all, shortlist a list of playschool that suits your budget.
12th June 2019, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I am going to admit my baby in Kidzee play school Noida sector 62. Could you please share fee structure.
30th June 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Please, let me know about the admission process & fee of Kidzee PreSchool. I want to admit my 2 years old child in this play school. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria.
Send me details on my mail ([email protected])
4th July 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of admission of nursery in kidzee school ,pathankot & i want to know about admission fee.pls tell me
19th July 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Can you please give me detail about kidzee play school
29th July 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Please, let me know about the admission process & fee of Kidzee PreSchool. I want to admit my 2 years 8 months old daughter in this play school. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria..
25th September 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

My son is 3.6 years old.He is studying in nursery class in kidzee Sirsa Haryana. Be it now we have to go Delhi because of some family issues. Can you give admission to my son and what is the fee structure
22nd February 2022, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Currently we are out of country. I want to take admission for my daughter who is 4 years old . What is the fee structure for LKG class and can I get admission in July/ August in your Undri branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?