24th May 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in Sri Satya Sai school?

My son is 3 1/2 years running. His father not take care my son. I want to joint next year sri satya sai school. How to admit in that school? Can someone please provide me the procedure steps which we need to follow to get the admission?

Thanks!

24th May 2015, 01:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in Sri Satya Sai school?

The minimum age required to get admission in LKG in Sri Satya Sai School is completion of 3 years 6 months at the time of admission.

Therefore, since, your son has not attained the age of 3 years 6 months, he can get admission in 2015 session in LKG in the above mentioned school.

There is however no such special procedure followed admission for LKG. You will only have to face an interview along with the child at the time of admission.

You can collect the admission form from the school itself.
24th May 2015, 11:57 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in Sri Satya Sai school?

Sri Sathya sai school has opened the admission policy. You can collect the application forms from school office personally or by sending DD in favor of "Principal, Sri satya sai higher secondary school" drawn on SBI . For any more information regarding to admission in primary wing of the school, you can contact directly or through Phone. Contact details are given below.

Primary wing
Vice- principal
Sri Sathya sai higher secondary school
P.O. Prasanthinilayam
Dt. Anantapur
A.P. 515134

Phone no: 08555 - 287237
24th May 2015, 12:36 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Sri Satya Sai high school offers admission from class I. To get admission in class I, a candidate should have minimum age of 5 1/2 years. So, now your child is not eligible for admission in Sri Satya Sai high school.

Admission Procedure:-
You can apply for admission in Sri Satya Sai high school by submitting a application form. You can get the application form the school admission office or by sending a DD of Rs.100 in favour of Principal, Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Prasanthi Nilayam (code no: 2786). Then you should fill up and submit that application at the school admission office. Then the school will review your application and intimate you, if your application is selected.
24th April 2022, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

May i know the information about 4th class application forms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?