21st December 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Gargi college after 79% in PCB and English?

I want to know about admission. I have got 79% in PCB and English. I have my OBC certificate and I want admission in Gargi college. Can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in Gargi Aur Lady Sri Ram college with 80% marks?
  2. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  3. Having 71% in PCB can I get admission in BVSC in Karnataka under Agriculture quota? What was the last year cut off?
  4. Will I get admission in B.Pharmacy after securing 140 marks in PCB
  5. Will I get admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 86 marks in PCB?
  6. Can I get admission in good medical college in Aurangabad? I belong to SC category and scored 109 marks in PCB
  7. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after scoring 118 in PCB
  8. How to get admission for MBBS or BDS in government or private medical college after securing 118 in PCB?
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 96 marks in PCB in MHT CET?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Sc Zoology after completing 42% in PCB? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  12. Can I get admission in government BAMS college after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET in PCB group?
  13. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  14. Is it possible to get admission in national PG college for BSc? I have scored 54.6% in PCB ISC board exam?
  15. How can I get admission in government medical college? I've secured 91% marks in PCB group hsc
  16. Is Gargi Memorial Institute of Technology AICTE approved?
  17. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in any Government college with 66% in 12th PCB?
  18. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?
22nd December 2015, 08:32 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Gargi college after 79% in PCB and English?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in Gargi College under DU. Gargi College is among best colleges so the cut off is almost same as like other colleges under DU.

The admission in English is on basis of aggregate in best four subject. The last year cut off was 90% aggregate in best four for B.A English honors course for OBC category.

So, it is not possible to get admission with 79% aggregate in PCM in English honors in colleges of DU. For more information about college visit at http://gargi.du.ac.in
22nd December 2015, 08:39 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Admission in Gargi college after 79% in PCB and English :

Candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognised board.
Candidate must have studies English with other three elective subjects.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 24 years.

Candidates have to submit following documents at the time of admission :
Birth Certificate (Class X Marksheet)
Class 12th Marksheet and passing certificate
Migration Certificate
Stamp Sized Photographs.
Relevant caste certificate

For more details please go through the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admission Procedure.pdf(211.8 KB, 191 views)
22nd December 2015, 04:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you will not be eligible to get admission in any colleges of DU under general category in English honors course.

To get admission in colleges of DU being a OBC category candidates you at least requires above 85% aggregate in 10+2 in best four subject. There is relaxation in aggregate for girls candidates maximum upto 3%.

The last year cut off Gargi college is 90% for English honors for OBC category. For more information about DU colleges visit at www.du.ac.in and for Gargi Colleges visit at www.gargi.du.ac.in.
22nd December 2015, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission and if you clear the cut off marks then surely you will get admission. According to the marks you have got it will be difficult to get admission in Gargi college which comes under Delhi University.

But you can still apply for admission and hope for best. The cut off have been very high in DU for general as well as OBC category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?