6th January 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure for 9th class admission in MU? When is the entrance exam and submission of documents?

I want to take admission in class 9th in a MU, when I will get admission form and what is the procedure of taking admission in MU. Please reply and when entrance exam will be and which are the things that I have to submit to take admission?

6th January 2016, 06:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure for 9th class admission in MU? When is the entrance exam and submission of documents?

To avail admission in AMU, the candidate has to fill an online application when the notification for admission is released.

After filling the online application form, take a print out and courier it to the school by attaching a demand draft of admission fee.

The officials shortlist the candidates based on the eligibility criteria and sends the admit card to appear for an entrance examination.

The candidate has to submit the previous class marks memo, transfer certificate, bonafide, date of birth certificate, 3 passport size photographs at the time of submission.

Below I have attached the prospectus of AMU.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf guide_schools.pdf(118.6 KB, 31 views)
6th January 2016, 08:33 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure for 9th class admission in MU? When is the entrance exam and submission of documents?

Your query seems to be inappropriate as MU stands for either Mumbai University or Magadh University and also both are University and admission in 9th standard in not possible in the both mentioned MU .
So, you must mention what MU actually stands?
Both Mumbai and Magadh University doesn't provide admission in 9th, even not up to higher secondary.
They only accepts admission for Bachelors degree or higher.
So, you should post other question with full details about what you want to know and also full name of the institute about which details are required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?