26th February 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Burgess English Higher Secondary School, Bilaspur for 4 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Burgess English Higher Secondary School, Bilaspur. My child is 4 years of age. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this School for my child? Please help me to know about this immediately.

4th March 2019, 10:17 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure in Burgess English Higher Secondary School, Bilaspur for 4 years old candidate?

The admission process is very simple. First of all, go to the school campus and collect an application form. Fill all the fields mentioned in the application form correctly. After completing the form, submit it to the school administrative block. The school will call you for a short get together with the child and parents. Once school assures about your child and select him for giving a seat, you can proceed for other admission related formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?