16th September 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do MBA after completing BMS? Any scope in it? In which field of BMS should we join?

its compulsory to do M.B.A after completing B.M.S? and if we r doing only B.M.S so for that there is scope or not?and in which field of B.M.S we should join?

28th April 2012, 02:30 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do MBA after completing BMS? Any scope in it? In which field of BMS should we join?

Hello,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Answere<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<

- Its not compulsory but you have to do MBA after BMS as Master degree values more than the Bachelor degree.

Scope for BMS-
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) is a bachelor's degree in management and business studies.
- The degree aims to develop undergraduate students to be leaders and managers capable of taking on the challenges and rigors of the global marketplace.
- Over the years, the program has grown in popularity among Indian students due to the growing demand for professionally qualified middle management executive in the market place.
- If looking for higher education, it would be preferable to take up MBA after few year of work experience.

All the BEST...............
29th May 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do MBA after completing BMS? Any scope in it? In which field of BMS should we join?

There is scope In BFM?shold i do it?and after completing BFM can we get a good job?
19th June 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

is there is a scope after completing 3 year course in bms
1st August 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

hi i am NISHA, m doing bms frn hinduja college.. can u plz tel me tht wht wud be my starting salary per mnth???
24th November 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

hi this is l.kural I am in fyb.com in hsc I got 41% but I want to pursue bms now ll it applicable for me now
24th November 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

hi this is l.kural I am in fyb.com in hsc I got 41% but I want to pursue bms now ll it applicable for me now
7th April 2015, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my HSC exam this year n confused weather after choicing BMS course I.e bachelor at management studies is it compulsory to do MBA.plz reply
20th January 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Whether maths is mandatory in 11/12th std. to appear in entrance of BMS &CA.
Can a person can do 11/12std. from ignou/any other correspondent maths subject.without doing it in school to avoid burden as school doesn't provide both IP &maths(additional).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?