2nd October 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for 10th ICSE female candidate?

Friends, my daughter is studying in 10th standard with ICSE Board. After that I want her admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for 11th standard. So, I want to know the procedure of admission in class 11th for next session.

19th October 2018, 08:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for 10th ICSE female candidate?

You need to apply on a prescribed application form and submit it with all the relevant documents at the school concerned. You will get admission based on class 10th marks.

Admission will be on merit, just make sure you have got excellent marks in your class 10th standard. You need TC and migration certificate for admission.
21st February 2022, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth for 10th ICSE female candidate?

There's any entrance exam for admission in Class 11th or I can have admission directly on the basis of my marks in class 10th ? And how much marks I should have to take admission in Banasthali Jaipur?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?