24th September 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?

Sir,
My daughter is studying in class 10th in BSEB. After that I want her admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur. So, I want to know the procedure of admission in class 11th for next session.
With Regards-
Narayan Tiwari
-Patna, Bihar

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study 11th Science in BHU for 9th BSEB candidate?
  2. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in AMU 11th entrance exam if secured 52% in 10th BSEB?
  5. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  6. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  7. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  8. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 61% in 10th BSEB?
  9. Admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith School for 8th female candidate?
  10. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Maharaja College if secured 58.1% in 10th BSEB?
  12. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study in Fortunate 40 for a candidate who is expecting 60% in 10th BSEB?
  13. Mtech nanotechnology in banasthali vidyapeeth jaipur
  14. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  15. Can I study 11th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from BSEB Board?
  16. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth in 11th?
  17. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  18. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
14th October 2015, 01:16 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?

Now let me tell you that Banasthali Vidyapeeth is a women's institution. So since you have a daughter who is studying class 10 right now, it is a wise decision to think of getting your daughter admitted there. In the following section I m giving you the details of getting admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
1) You have to make a draft of Rs. 800 and send it to the secretary of Banasthali Vidyapeeth by post. You can also log onto their official website, which is, www.banasthali.org, and pay the money online.

2) If you delay and fail to apply within the month of April, then you will have to pay the application fee with a late fine of Rs.100. This allotment is only for one month extra. That means, if you fail to apply within the month of April, you would have to apply by the middle of the month of May. Otherwise your daughter will not get a chance to apply there.

3) By the end of May, the institute will hold an entrance examination for all the applicants. If your daughter clears that, then only can she get an admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
16th March 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?

How much percentage are required for admission in class 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?