5th June 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?

Hi friends, I want to admit my son in Delhi International Public School of Rohtak. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Please let me know about the admission procedure immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Delhi International Public School is a best school of Rohtak?
  2. Is there any difficulty for 9th standard admission in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  3. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  4. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure of 5th standard in The Heritage School, Gurgaon?
  6. Can I get science stream in 11th class with 80% marks from private school? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study in 7th standard of Army Public School, Amritsar?
  8. Admission procedure to study in Merchant Navy School for 5th student?
  9. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering 5th admission in Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Requirements to migrate from Haryana State Board to CBSE for studying in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?
  11. Requirements to get 5th standard admission in Delhi Public School, Digboi?
  12. Admission procedure to study in 8th standard in Apollo Public School, Patiala?
  13. Detailed admission procedure to study in 6th standard of Sainik School for 5th CBSE student?
  14. Is it beneficial to study in International School for 5th standard student?
  15. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School? -- [New]
  16. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in an International School for 7th ICSE student?
  17. Can a 9th promoted student from Delhi Public School, Rohtak get admission in any CBSE school of Delhi? What are the documents required at the time of admission?
  18. Whether admission test conducted for 5th standard admission in Army Public School, Golconda?
30th April 2019, 06:58 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Delhi International Public School, Rohtak?

Admission procedure to study 5th standard in Delhi international public school will require two things without which the admission procedure is not at all.possible. these two things are:
Migration certificate from current school
Original 4th class annual result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?