5th May 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam for 5th standard student?

Respected Sir/Madam, my son is studying in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam. He is in 5th standard right now. I am thinking to shifting him to this school. But my parents are not allowing me to transfer him. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do academics education from this school?

8th May 2019, 10:54 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam for 5th standard student?

Yes, it would certainly be beneficial to study in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Bissam as the education, food and hostel is provided to the students.

The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is affilliated to CBSE board. However, you would need to wait for one year as they take admissions in class VI.

You should start preparing for the entrance examination to get admission in class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?