11th February 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

Hello friends, I want to admit my son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang for 5th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

13th February 2019, 04:11 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

One is not eligible to seek admission in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya because as per the minimum eligibility criteria, a candidate is allowed to take admission in sixth standard and has to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and this entrance test is known as all India Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance test.
13th February 2019, 09:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

I would like to let you know that you can not admit your son in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang for 5th standard. Students in the Navodaya Vidyalayas are admitted in Class 6th and education is provided up to 12th class. Students are admitted in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas through the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) in class 6th & class 9th. Students are admitted in class 6th & class 9th in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas through the performance in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST).
14th February 2019, 10:32 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination to get admission in Std 5th in JNV.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in the JNV is that :-

Candidate pursuing in std 5th and will complete in the present academic session.

The entrance test is conducted for admission in std 6th.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in std 5th in the JNV.
14th February 2019, 01:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Admission is not conducted in std 5th in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.

It is co-educational school as well as residential school. You have to appear and qualify in the examination to get admission in the school.

But, the examination is conducted only to get admission in std 6th, std 9th or in std 11th. So, no option to get admission in std 5th.
14th February 2019, 07:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

One cannot take admission in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya because the admissions are conducted for 6th, 9th and 11th standard by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti and the interested candidate has to appear in the all India Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance test.
On the basis of rank in the merit list the students will be given admission accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?