11th February 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Whether admission test conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join my daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang. I want to admit her in 5th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that my daughter have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 5th standard in this school?

13th February 2019, 09:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

Admission test is not conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang. In Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, admission starts from class 6th and education is provided up to class 12th. Admissions in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas is made through the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) in class 6th & class 9th.
14th February 2019, 10:35 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Changlang?

Admission test is not conducted for admission in std 5th in the JNV.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in std 6th.

After qualifying in the entrance examination, you will become eligible to get admission in std 6th.
14th February 2019, 01:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya does not offer classes for Std 5th. So, no entrance test for admission in the school.

The admission is conducted in the std 6th. So, you will become eligible to get admission next year.
15th February 2019, 12:02 AM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

No there is no provision of entrance exam for the admission to 5th standard.

Entrance exam is conducted only for the admission to 6th and 9th standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?