24th November 2018, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jammu?

I want to admit my daughter in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jammu for 5th standard. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this school for 5th standard. Can anyone of you please help me to know about the admission procedure?

29th November 2018, 11:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jammu?

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a Central government funded school in most of the districts of different states in India.

The entrance examination is conducted for admission in the school. It is a residential school.

Entrance examination is conducted only for admission in Std 6th and 9th. So, you are not eligible to get admission in std 5th.
30th November 2018, 01:47 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in 5th standard of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jammu?

JNV does not conduct entrance examination to offer admission in Std 5th. So, candidates are not eligible to get admission in std 5th.

The entrance examination is conducted only for the admission in Std 6th and Std 9th. It is co-ed and residential school. It is sponsored by Central Government.

So, you will have to wait for the next year if you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?