24th November 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether admission test conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jammu?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jammu. I want to study in 5th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 5th standard in this school?

29th November 2018, 11:30 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jammu?

There is no entrance test conducted or any other entry to get admission in std 5th in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.

So, your ward is not eligible to get admission in std 5th, if interested you have to wait for the next year to appear for entrance examination conducted to get admission in std 6th in the school.
30th November 2018, 01:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether admission test conducted to study in 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Jammu?

Entrance test is not conducted for the admission in std 5th and hence you are not eligible to get the admission.

The entrance examination is conducted only for the admission in std 6th and 9th. It is co-ed and residential school.

So, if you satisfy the eligibility then you can wait for next year to get admission.
1st December 2018, 10:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The candidate if wants to seek admission in 6th standard then the candidate has to qualify the entrance test that is Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test.

The last date to submit online application is December 15, 2018.

The examination will be conducted on 6th April at 11:15 a.m..

Admit cards will be available from 1st March 2019 and result will be declared in the last week of May 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?