12th August 2015, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study in Super-30, Patna for 11th candidate?

Sir,
I am in 11th standard and now I want to take admission in Super-30. I have got 8.4 CGPA in class 10th. Will you please tell me the procedure to take admission in Super-30, Patna when I will be in 12th class?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  2. Top Schools which offer admission in 11th Arts in Patna?
  3. How to know the result of Anand Super 30 admission test 2015?
  4. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a good coaching in Patna? I am in class 11th
  6. How can I get information for admission procedure for mechanical Engineer?
  7. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  8. Admission procedure to study in 11th standard at Central Hindu School, Varanasi for 10th candidate?
  9. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in Military School after completing 10th?
  10. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  11. Any chance to get admission in BIT Patna or BIT Patna?
  12. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission in NIT, Patna?
  14. Procedure to get admission for study Hotel Management Diploma course for 11th Commerce student?
  15. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  16. What should I study in 11th among Science and Humanities to make a career in Civil Services? Procedure to appear in IAS exam if pursue 11th Science?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in class 11th (ICSE board) in Kota?
  18. Details regarding admission in super 30 coaching for IIT-JEE? When will it forms be available?
13th August 2015, 03:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study in Super-30, Patna for 11th candidate?

Super 30 is an extremely determined and innovative educational program which selects around 30 students who are financially backward and shape them to prepare for IIT-JEE exam. It runs under the banner of 'Ramanujan School of Mathematics'.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Aspirants must have completed class 12th with at least 60% marks from any recognized board.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* Candidate should pay Rs.60/- as an application charges.

* Fees should be pay through Demand draft.

* Applicants should download the application forms from the official website and fill it properly.

* The required particulars, demand draft are attached with the application form enclosed in an envelope should send to the specified address before the closing date.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Candidates have to first write the written examination. Then the applicants are called for counseling as per cutoff marks.
13th August 2015, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

I think only economically poor candidates can get admission there. If you are one of them who doesn't have the money to carry on your studies then you should contact them.

It is not a coaching center where you can get admission. I think they choose their students on their own and give chance only to poor students only.
8th April 2016, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir am in class10th qualified student I want to take admission insuper30batch .but I want to know that how to doit
27th November 2016, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Girls also eligible to. Write the super 30 and take admission. I am p. Mani Chandana. 11 studying at vignesh college Hyderabad.
6th January 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Harshan kr from karnataka , a middle class family I am so interested in learning I want to clear jee will they select karnataka students
8th April 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is edibility for super 30 coaching. Please mail this [email protected]?
9th September 2017, 05:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is Sarvesh Ashish. I am a student of class X .I belong to a middle class family. I want to take admission in your super 30 as I'm an aspirant to crack IIT, getting good marks in my exams. How can I get admission in super 30?
30th January 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in super 30 because I want to crack jee . Because someone has told me if will score best in
Jee I shall got an chance to get admission in
NASA university.
And I can't do it with your help.
27th January 2020, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am Jharkhand i want to take admission in super 30
3rd February 2020, 03:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission to Super 30, you need to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the same. Eligibility criteria to study in Super 30:
1. You must have cleared Secondary school examination.
2. You must have a poor financial background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?