6th April 2018, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission requirements of CBSE affiliated schools for 4 years old candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to admit my son in CBSE Board. He is only 4 years of age. Can I know what are the requirements for admission this Board has? Please let me know about the requirements.

4th May 2018, 08:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission requirements of CBSE affiliated schools for 4 years old candidate?

Admission requirements to join 4 years old candidates in CBSE schools:

Basically there is a certain age criteria followed in CBSE based schools in order to get admission.

For getting admission into LKG in CBSE based school - Minimum around 4 years required

Hence, I would suggest you to join your child in LKG of CBSE based schools and then you can follow up the next procedures/ next classes accordingly.

Minimum age for Class I Admission:

@ CBSE has not prescribed age of admission in school in Class I. Hence parents may follow the minimum age prescribed by the concerned state/ UT. Government where the school is located.

@ You may go and directly contact the principal's office for more details of admission.
4th May 2018, 06:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission requirements of CBSE affiliated schools for 4 years old candidate?

Sorry to inform you that your son is not eligible for admission into class-I in CBSE board at this instant. The minimum age required for admission into class-I in CBSE board is 5 years and 6 months. Since you son is 4 years of age now, so he is not eligible for admission into 1st standard in CBSE board.
5th May 2018, 06:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required to take admission in LKG in CBSE Board school is 3 years 6 months. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, your son is 4 years old, so, you can take admission for your son in LKG in CBSE Board school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?