9th June 2018, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate?

Hi Sir, I am 14 years of age and I want to get admission in 9th standard in any CBSE school. I am studying from State Board and I just want to know about that I am eligible to get admission in any CBSE affiliated school?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  2. What is the age criteria for getting admission in CBSE affiliated school for 9th standard in 2018?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in a different CBSE school after completion of 9th standard in a different CBSE school?
  4. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  5. Can I change my board from IGCSE to CBSE in grade 10th?
  6. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 9th CBSE in any school of Nagpur for a candidate who is pursuing 8th CBSE in Mysore?
  8. Age criteria to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  9. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  10. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard from one CBSE school to the other?
  12. Minimum age required for admission in 9th standard under CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools offering admission in 9th standard with Hostel facility around Kolkata?
  14. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  15. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  16. Appearing in 10th CBSE board exams as a Private candidate is possible without admission in any CBSE school?
  17. Are the Bharti International Convent School, Gurgaon and Gurugram Public School, Gurgaon affiliated by CBSE? Chances to get admission in 10th?
  18. How can I get a job in Kendra Vidyalaya as a permanent T.G.T Maths?
10th June 2018, 12:57 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate?

Eligibility to get admission in Class 9 in CBSE Affiliated School:

Eligibility criteria to get admission in class 9 in any CBSE affiliated school is given below.

>> Candidates should pass class 8 from a state board or CBSE recognised school.
>> Candidates age must be 14 years at the time of application.
>> Candidates should be Indian.

Click here to see the registration process of class 9 and 10 admission
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Steps for online registration.pdf(98.6 KB, 12 views)
10th June 2018, 07:00 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue 9th class in CBSE affiliated school:

In order to be eligible for pursuing classes from CBSE affiliated schools, you are required to meet the basic age criteria that is required.

<> Minimum age required - 13 years of age

<> Maximum age allowed - 15 years of age

As you are a 14 years old candidate, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this 9th class as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
10th June 2018, 11:27 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in Class 9th in a CBSE school being a student of state board and 14 years old then I would like to let you know that you just have to visit your desired school and know their admission procedure and documents required for admission such as mark-sheet of Class VIII, school leaving certificate (transfer certificate ), etc. .

Further, being 14 years old, your age will not be an issue for admission in Class 9th of any CBSE affiliated school as the minimum age for admission in any class should be as such that the age of candidate should be at least 14 years by the 1st October of that year in which candidate is going to enter in his/her Class 10th.

For more FAQs regarding CBSE board examinations, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
10th June 2018, 11:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about getting admission in Class 9th in a CBSE school being a student of state board and 14 years old then I would like to let you know that you just have to visit your desired school and know their admission procedure and documents required for admission such as mark-sheet of Class VIII, school leaving certificate (transfer certificate ), etc. .

Further, being 14 years old, your age will not be an issue for admission in Class 9th of any CBSE affiliated school as the minimum age for admission in any class should be as such that the age of candidate should be at least 14 years by the 1st October of that year in which candidate is going to enter in his/her Class 10th.

For more FAQs regarding CBSE board examinations, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
10th June 2018, 11:42 AM
stutiswet2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am 14 years of age and I want to get admission in 9th standard in any CBSE school. I am studying from State Board and I just want to know about that I am eligible to get admission in any CBSE affiliated school?
Yes, you can get admission in CBSE affiliated school. The minimum required age for getting admission in 9th standard in CBSE school is 13 years 6 months. As you are 14 years old, so you can get admission.
10th June 2018, 05:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

At age of 14 years, you can get admission in any CBSE affiliated school. You need to have following documents from your state board school.

1. Marksheet of standard 8th.

2. Transfer and Character certificate from previous school.

3. Date of Birth proof.

4. Proof of address and identity.

You can visit any school affiliated to CBSE and seek admission in 9th standard and register for board exam.
10th June 2018, 09:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to get admission in any CBSE affiliated school are:-
Student must have passed in 8th standard.
Student have to clear entrance test.
Student may have to clear personnel interview, if required.
Student must have Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate from previous school at the time of admission.
11th June 2018, 12:42 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in 9th standard in any CBSE affiliated school at this stage.

The basic requirement for appearing in the CBSE 10th board examination are as here under:

Your age must be above 14.5 years in general case.

You must be registered with CBSE at least from class 9th and must have cleared its final examination too.

So, you should not be worried about your age and guide nicely to shape a better career in interested field.

For more information, you can visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
11th June 2018, 09:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being a 14 years old candidate you are certainly eligible for admission in Class 9th of any CBSE affiliated schools provided you have cleared your Class 8th and you are able to submit all the required documents such as passing certificate, transfer certificate, etc. which are required for admission.

As far as you are worried about your age being a problem for your admission then it is not so as CBSE admission criteria for admission in any class of an CBSE affiliated schools suggests that the minimum age of candidate should not be under 14 years by 1st October of that year candidate got admitted to his/her Class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?