16th October 2017, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join 10th standard in CBSE school from APS school?

I have studied in CBSE school up to 8th std in kalpataru central school in Tiptur
(Karnataka state). After that, I joined APS SCHOOL FOR 9th std (state syllabus) in Kota Rajasthan. Now I came back to my hometown. Is there any provision to admit in CBSE school for 10th standard?

STUDENT NAME
ALLAMAPRABHU N.S

Related Questions:
18th October 2017, 01:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join 10th standard in CBSE school from APS school?

Let me inform you that Army Public Schools are affiliated with CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) board, so a candidate who have studied from this board can take admission into any other school affiliated with the same board by taking transfer. But in order to apply for transfer make sure you have very strong reason for it or else your transfer application will be denied.
18th October 2017, 06:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Admissions in 10th standard in CBSE School are done only if there are vacant seats in 10th standard. You should have passed 9th standard from a recognised board and submit all the documents like 9th standard marksheet, Bonafide/ Transfer certificate, etc., to CBSE Board school. Admissions in CBSE Board school are done through entrance examination conducted by the CBSE Board school.
20th February 2023, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join aps in 10th standard from a civil school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?