19th June 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Is admission test conducted for 11th admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in Sainik School, Punglwa Region for 11th standard. So, is there any admission test for admission in this standard? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required for 9th standard admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to get HS Science admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?
  3. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in class 11th at Sainik School?
  5. Whether female candidates are allowed to take admission in class 11th in Sainik Schools or not?
  6. How to join Sainik School after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the general admission requirement to get a seat in any of the Sainik School in class 11th?
  8. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Sainik School for NIOS students?
  10. Chances of admission in Sainik School for a candidate whose guardian does not belong to Defence Services?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in 11th standard of Sainik school, Lucknow?
  12. Where to get sainik school or military school questions papers for class 6?
  13. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  14. How can I get admission in Sainik School for 11th standard? When the entrance exam will be held?
  15. Admission in 11th standard of Sainik School Lucknow is possible?
  16. Procedure to get my son admitted in Sainik School or Rashtriya military school
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  18. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?

24th June 2018, 12:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is admission test conducted for 11th admission in Sainik School, Punglwa?

New n order to get admission in 11th class in Sainik School, Punglwa, you will have to appear for All India Sainik School Entrance exam (AISSEE). The admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of the merit in AISSEE.
There are total 26 Sainik schools in India, from which 25 of them are administered by Central Government. The*Sainik School Lucknow*is the only Sainik School administered by the State Government.*

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?