17th June 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Sainik School for 11th standard? When the entrance exam will be held?

Hello
How i admited in sainik schools in 11th class
and when the entrance held?????
kindly let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

14th April 2015, 07:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Sainik School for 11th standard? When the entrance exam will be held?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in class 11 directly as there is no this no provision for admission in Sainik school directly in class 11.

Sainik school offers admissions for candidates only in class 7 and 9 standards based on their performance in written entrance test.

Candidates who wish to get admission in 7 or 9 standard in Sainik School, must have passed 6 and 7 standard from a recognised board.
22nd April 2015, 06:25 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I get admission in Sainik School for 11th standard? When the entrance exam will be held?

No you can't take admission in Sainik school because they provides admission to class 7, 8 and 9 only but you passed your 10 class so, now you are not eligible for Sainik Schools

The Sainik Schools are a system of schools in India established and managed by the Sainik Schools Society. They prepare students for entry into the National Defence Academy (NDA)
28th April 2015, 07:25 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I get admission in Sainik School for 11th standard? When the entrance exam will be held?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
How i admited in sainik schools in 11th class
and when the entrance held?????
kindly let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

For admission int he Sainik School, you need to fill the Admission form int the School so that you can be eligible for the Entrance exam held for the Admission in the 11th Grade. Admission form cost Rs 350/- or somewhat like this only. You msu have good percentage in your 10th Board for more chances of admission in the 11th Grade of such high class School.
9th January 2018, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Sainik School for 11th standard? When the entrance exam will be held?

Sir i want to be a cadet of sainik school ( after giving my examination of class 10th CBSE board) in class 11th.Is there any sainik school where admissions is taken for class 11th?and what is the procedure?advice me something as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?