21st December 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Is admission test conducted for 6th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ahmedabad?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in Kendriya Vidyalaya Ahmedabad Region for 6th standard. So, is there any admission test for admission in this standard? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

7th February 2019, 10:37 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is admission test conducted for 6th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to admit my son in Kendriya Vidyalaya Ahmedabad Region for 6th standard. So, is there any admission test for admission in this standard? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!
Kendriya Vidyalaya is affiliated to the Ministry of Human Resource Development of Government of India.

There is no admission test from Class II to Class VIII. Admission is granted based on the Priority Category System. Or lottery system if applications are more than the no. of seats.

Age limit for VI standard is 10-12 years.

Registration forms are available with the respective principal of KV school at the start of academic year.

Please visit the official website http://kvsangathan.nic.in/academic/admission-guidelines for KV registration process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?