19th February 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

List of Gujarat state board affiliated schools with hostel facility for admission in Higher Secondary at Gujarat?

Hello everyone
Please give me the detail information
about the reputed schools in
Gujarat with Hostel facility for higher
secondary with gujarat state board.

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools which offers Science in Rajkot?
  2. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  3. List of the private schools in Gujarat for 10th from UP passed candidate?
  4. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary schools in Bhubaneswar?
  5. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  7. When the application form of GUJCET will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  8. List of ISC affiliated schools with hostel facility in West Bengal?
  9. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  10. Previous question papers of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary education
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for defence wards posted in the state of Gujarat?
  12. Can I apply for MHT-CET is did 12th from Gujarat?
  13. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  14. Solved question papers of 12th science PCB stream of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board exam?
  15. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  16. List of Higher Secondary schools including hostel facilities in Bangalore?
  17. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  18. List of Assam Board affiliated schools which offer Higher Secondary Science Education
20th February 2015, 04:04 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Gujarat state board affiliated schools with hostel facility for admission in Higher Secondary at Gujarat?

Following are some of the Higher Secondary residential schools, which are affiliated to Gujarat state board

Swastik Shishuvihar Higher Secondary School
Address:
Sardarpatel Colony, Near Railway Crossing Navjivan,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Shree Vidyanagar High School
Address:
Usmanpura, Ashram Road,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

St. Xavier's High School
Address:
Loyola Hall,naranpura,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Shri V P Mehta Jay Hind High School
Address:
Radhavallabh Colony, Jay Hind Char Rasta Maninagar,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Sardar Patel & Swami Vivekanand High School
Address:
Vasantnagar,bhairavnath - Road,maninagar,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Shri R.j.patel Shriji Vidhyalay
Address:
Ghanti Bus Stand Bapunagar,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Shri Nagindas Maganlal High School
Address:
Police Station Ramnagar Sabarmati,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Sheth Shri Haribhai Hathibhai Patel High School
Address:
Ramnagar, sabarmati,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
7th February 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Gujarat state board affiliated schools with hostel facility for admission in Higher Secondary at Gujarat?

My daughter is in 10th after that which are the best hostel for further study with hostel facilities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?