13th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?

I want to admit my son in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam. I just want to know about the admission fee and also the fee structure for 11th Science of this school which is located in Mumbai. Kindly let me know about the admission fee and tuition fee. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difficulty for 11th Science admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study in 5th standard in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  3. Requirements for 8th standard admission in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  4. Requirements to migrate from Karnataka Board to CBSE for studying in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  5. Whether Aditya Birla Public School is a best school in Haveri?
  6. When the application form of Aditya Birla Public School, Mohanpura, Jaipur will be issued for 9th standard? Fees including hostel fee?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 10th MP Board exam to get admission in 11th Commerce in Aditya Birla Higher Secondary School?
  8. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  9. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  10. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  11. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in St. Anthony Secondary School, Asansol? -- [New]
  12. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  13. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  14. Difference between Birla school pilani and Birla public school?
  15. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  16. Can I apply for scholarship to study B.Tech in BITS Pilani?
  17. Admission and tuition fees for 5th standard in Academic Heights Public School, Kharsia?
  18. Admission and tuition fees for 7th standard in Bhupindra International Public School, Patiala?
30th April 2019, 07:44 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?

If you want to get admission in 11th class them you have to produce your 10th class board exam and transfer certificate from previous school. If you want to get admission in science stream.then you must have 60% marks and if you want to get admission in other streams then score a minimum.of 50% marks in other exams
16th February 2020, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?

Bangla medium student can admit this school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?