8th August 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in St. Anthony Secondary School, Asansol?

I want to admit my son in St. Anthony Secondary School, Asansol. I just want to know about the admission fee and also the fee structure for 11th Science of this school which is located in Asansol. Kindly let me know about the admission fee and tuition fee. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether St. Anthony Secondary School is a best school in Asansol?
  2. Requirements for 6th standard admission in St. Anthony Secondary School, Asansol?
  3. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Aditya Birla Public School, Kumarapatnam?
  4. List of Higher Secondary Science schools in Asansol, West Bengal
  5. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Arwachin World School, Ghaziabad?
  6. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Adamas International School, Kolkata?
  7. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Karur Sarasvathi Vidhyala HS School?
  8. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Ahmedabad International School, Panchmahal?
  9. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Billabong High International School, Mumbai?
  10. List of fashion courses to study in Canada
  11. Admission and tuition fees for 11th Science in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Porbandar?
  12. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  13. Closing date of admission in 11th Science of Jamia Senior Secondary School?
  14. Reputed colleges offering BCom(Statistics) in India for 12th Commerce student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fees required to get admission in 11th at Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School, Prasanthinilayam, Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th Assam Board to study 11th Science in Barpathar Higher Secondary School, Golaghat? -- [New]
  17. Total fee expenses of 11th Science in St. Xavier's School, Ranchi?
  18. List of best Schools in Calicut to study 11th with Science stream? Is Providence Girls' Higher Secondary School, Kozhikode best to study 11th with Science? How to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?