25th January 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in both 12th Board exam and JEE Main & Advance?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to prepare for JEE Main & Advance. I want to study BTech after completing my 12th. I really want to score well in JEE Main. I also want to score well in my 12th Board exam. So how can I prepare for both of these at the same time?

12th February 2019, 12:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in both 12th Board exam and JEE Main & Advance?

If you will have better concept regarding all the topics in the NCERT books and for JEE Main then you will become eligible to score well.

The syllabus for the board examination and the Main examination is almost same.

Solving previous year questions and large number of questions on each topic will be helpful to boost your confidence and overcome the nervousness during the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?