8th April 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

After 12th from NIOS board can any other courses be studied?

My son is studing in 10th dubai buds public school they did not register his name for bord exam as well as school based exam they are no giving proper answer but any way he has to study so we shifted to nios sylabus, after 12th he can go for any course pls give me answer and what action we have to take buds public school

2nd November 2014, 02:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 12th from NIOS board can any other courses be studied?

Yes, he can go for higher studies even though he had completed his 10th or 12th class from NIOS. And the NIOS certificate will be valid, as similar to other certificates. So, he will be definitely eligible for admission in all the courses, after the completion of 12th class.
If you want to take action against buds public school, you can complain about that school at state education board as well as you can send notices to the school through court. And you can claim a Restitution from school, if you want by mentioning it in the notice.
27th June 2021, 01:11 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: After 12th from NIOS board can any other courses be studied?

Yes,after 12th form NIOS (The national institute of open schooling) you can join any other courses which you like
Graduation courses, postgraduate, professional courses and government sector courses etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?