5th November 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Further studies in Arts is possible after 12th Commerce?

I am a housewife and I want to complete my gradation. I have completed my 12th in Commerce stream. My question is since I have done my 12th in commerce stream is it possible for me to pursue further studies in Arts stream because i want to do Montessori course.

9th November 2014, 05:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies in Arts is possible after 12th Commerce?

No, you cannot pursue higher studies in Arts stream after completing of 12th standard in Commerce stream. To get admission in higher studies of Arts stream, you must have completed 12th or equivalent in Arts stream from a recognised board. For example :- To get admission in B.A course, you must have to complete 12th or equivalent from a recognised board. So, you cannot get admission in higher studies of Arts stream and I suggest you to pursue your higher studies in any of the Commerce related courses like B.Com, C.A, etc. If you are not interested to pursue higher studies in Commerce stream and if you are interested to pursue higher studies in Arts stream, then, you need to pursue 11th and 12th standards in Arts Stream from a recognised board.
27th June 2021, 01:07 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Further studies in Arts is possible after 12th Commerce?

Definitely you can get admission in arts stream after completing your 12th with commerce...
You can get admission in arts stream in any college or university.
You can complete your further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?