11th July 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Journalism after scoring 48% in class 12th NIOS board?

i m passed my class 12 from nios board and i m interested in journalism but my marks is 48percent

Related Questions:
  1. How to study 12th NIOS with Mass Communication & Journalism being a Diploma engineering student? Which NIOS school to join?
  2. Is NIOS better than Bihar board? What is the value of NIOS Certificate in DU?
  3. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  4. Can I study Journalism being a 12th NIOS Arts candidate?
  5. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  6. Can a Ex Student give the examination of science stream?
  7. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  8. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  9. How can a 38 years old candidate resume his study in Kerala after 9th standard? I'm good in english, hindi, arabic, malayalam
  10. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  12. Can I get direct admission in class 12th after passing NIOS Board class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in 12th class at NIOS board having 1 year gap after 10th?
  14. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  15. Admission in NIOS class 12 after studying class 11 from regular school?
  16. Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?
  17. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  18. Can I get admission in IP University to study BCA if study 12th NIOS?
13th November 2011, 07:06 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Journalism after scoring 48% in class 12th NIOS board?

For admission to any bachelors degree you requires atleast 60%. And you can get chance if you give donation to them.
18th May 2014, 08:36 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in Journalism after scoring 48% in class 12th NIOS board?

Yes, you can apply for the course. You need to be a graduate and in some courses, you need to complete class 12 with 60 per cent score. Some institutes like IIMC also offers scholarship to the toppers. There is an explosion in context to communication technology and media across the globe. The younger generation has keen inclination towards the media sector. The fee structure comes around between Rs 50,000 to Rs 3 lakh annually.
Here are some institutes that are considered to be reputed in media sector.
Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
AJK Mass Communication Research Centre, Jamia Millia Islamia
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication, Bhopal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?