5th July 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in GUJCET MBBS being an 11th Madhya Pradesh Board student?

Hello Sir, I am a student of 11th standard from Madhya Pradesh Board. My father is a Bank clerk in Public sector from the past 25 years in Ahmedabad district of Gujarat. In this case, if I want to appear in GUJCET for MBBS admission then I am eligible or not?

10th July 2020, 08:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GUJCET MBBS being an 11th Madhya Pradesh Board student?

To get admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination in PCB as main paper.

The minimum age limit is 17 years.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible to get admission in various colleges on the basis of rank ( score ).
16th July 2020, 11:38 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in GUJCET MBBS being an 11th Madhya Pradesh Board student?

••For doing MBBS,you have to give NEET exam.

Eligibility = candidate should have passed intermediate with science stream either PCB or you can have PCMB,but the subjects physics,chemistry and biology are mandatory that too with 50% marks in each subject(theory plus practical,aggregate).

Lower age limit=17 years

••According to your marks obtained in that, you can get admission in the respective college(govt/private).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?